Japan’s first aneroid blood pressure meter was developed in 1972 by ACOMA.
Features of the series
- Great measuring stability for continuous Pressurize/Depressurize test.
- Reinforced plastic is applied for the indicator.
- A clip and hooks on the back for easy carring.
- Measuring range: 0 to 300 mmHg
- Size: 55 (W)x35 (D)x85 (H) mm
- Weight: Approx. 86 g
Inflatable cuff (Optional)
|No.1 for pediatric||Immature infant||150×40 mm|
|No.2 for pediatric||Neonatal to 3 months old||230×45 mm|
|No.3 for pediatric||3 months old to 3 years old||300×65 mm|
|No.4 for pediatric||3 to 6 years old||325×85 mm|
|No.5 for pediatric||6 to 9 years old||405×105 mm|
|No.6 for adult||480×140 mm|
|No.7 long||595×140 mm|
|No.8 for thigh||800×210 mm|